Although we have had an exciting couple of weeks, with three birthdays and tons of good times, the purpose of this post is to share the photos of Hannah’s first date. After a full day of fun – bowling, CafĂ© Rio, decorating, primping, preparing and enjoying dinner at our house – I stood on the porch, waving goodbye to my baby as she drove away in a car with a boy. Now they are dancing the night away at the Sweethearts’ Dance. This is a lot harder than I ever thought it would be!
Saturday, February 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






7 comments:
Beautiful girl! Love the hair - wow! Hope the dance was fun.
Yay... What a fabulous time for her. Hang in there mom. It gets easier...haha wait until the wedding.
Golly geez, was it that long ago that I was her activity day leader? Are you telling me that I am in fact getting older as well? She looks beautiful!!! (although, maybe now that's not such a good thing?....hahaha)
Hannah looks so pretty! I love that color on her!
Hello....it is September!!!!!
Seriously??????
As we approach the one year anniversary of your last post...I have been asked to represent all your friends in saying....new post please!!!!
Post a Comment