Monday, January 5, 2009

Coming home

Our drive home was uneventful, despite the enormous amount of snow the guys had to shovel just to get the Bumble back up the driveway. We started seeing evidence of what awaited us as we entered southern Utah. Doug said he had never seen snow that far south before. Seeing snow on the red rock was gorgeous!



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hay Shannon, I was just blog hopping and saw yours on someones list - it was great checking up on you guys!!! I always think I might run in to you at the district shopping center when i am out in Utah- but not yet!!!! Please tell all the kids that Lieu Lieu says hi. I'll be in Utah the last week of Feb. and the first few weeks of May so maybe i'll see you then!

Shannon said...

Hey Lieu! Please give us a call. We would love to visit. 801-999-4382